Bang & Olufsen's new soundbar works with any TV*
Bang & Olufsen have announced their first soundbar, the Beosound Stage - and it brings the rich and powerful Bang & Olufsen Signature Sound to any TV*. Beosound Stage produces a powerful sound that doesn’t rely on a subwoofer or satellites to create an immersive experience. It has a simple, minimalistic Scandinavian design and it is available in three finishes.
The soundbar includes:
- 11 built-in speakers with 450 Watts of digital power.
- Dolby Atmos for soundbars, the latest evolution in multichannel audio.
- Chromecast built-in, Apple AirPlay 2 and Bluetooth as well as Bang & Olufsen multiroom.
- Available in natural aluminium, bronze tone aluminium or smoked oak.
- Price of £1,250 includes the wall bracket (£1,900 for smoked oak).
- Pre-order now from Echo14 for delivery in late Autumn.
* Requires HDMI (ARC) socket